The Student News Site of Marshfield High School

Jay Chatter

Jay Chatter

Jay Chatter

Polls

What's your favorite spirit day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Bluejay Baristas

Life Skills Class delivers coffees and cookies to staff around the building.

The Life Skills class in Marshfield has started making coffees for teachers and delivering them. Teachers order online from a Google form and choose what they want in their coffee. It is delivered to them on either Tuesday or Thursday morning, depending on when they ordered. They used to hand out small cookies with any drink, but now they also sell large cookies. One is 50 cents, two is 75 cents and three is a dollar.

The Brewjays have a wide selection of add-ons for teacher’s coffees. Currently, they have two sizes, 12 oz ($2)  and 16 oz ($2.50). Teachers can choose from 3 flavors of mocha, caramel, and french vanilla. You can also choose between whole milk or oat milk and you can add an extra shot of espresso or whipped cream. If coffee isn’t your style, they also sell hot chocolate with some of the same options as above.

So far staff have really been enjoying the new coffee delivery service.

Rachel Myers, secretary, has already ordered twice. “Brew Jays coffee is so good! The fresh baked and warm cookies are such a sweet pick me up to start my day as well. But the absolute best part of ordering coffee from Brew Jays is the visit I get from some of our sweetest students.”