Jay Chatter

Girls Basketball Games

Alexis+Stevens+and+Reagan+Stevens+are+dressed+in+their+red+white+in+blue.+They+are+ready+to+cheer+on+Serenity+Crosby+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Girls Basketball Games

Alexis Stevens and Reagan Stevens are dressed in their red white in blue. They are ready to cheer on Serenity Crosby

Harleigh Davidson, Writer

There was a girls basketball game against Mt Vernon Tuesday, Jan. 22. Varsity lost their game, while JV ended up winning their game. Senior Jeydon Jones said, “Even though we lost I think we played good and put up a good fight.”

The girls were up points in the beginning of the game. Varsity ended up getting behind during the second quarter. Loud Crowd’s theme for the night was “Cowgirls and Cowboys.” Everybody dressed in their boots and flannel t-shirts, some people even wore cowboy hats. They cheered on their team even though they didn’t win. Freshman Rachel Rost said, “Dressing up to be a part of Loud Crowd is a good way to get involved and it’s always really fun.”  

There was another girls basketball game on Thursday, Jan. 24. They played against Springfield Catholic. The JV team won and the varsity ended up losing.  Loud Crowds theme for the night was “Merica.” Everybody dressed in their red, white and blue clothing. Freshman Noah Totton said, “I think ‘Merica night was a good idea, a lot of people dressed up and it was super fun cheering on our team.”

• MHS News

Spring Fever

• News

5 Wrestlers Take on State

• Girls Basketball Games

Sports

Lady Jays Take on Camdenton

• Girls Basketball Games

Sports

Just Keep Swimming

• Girls Basketball Games

Sports

Dribbling Into Districts

• Sports

Dancing to Win

• Girls Basketball Games

Sports

Leanna Merrell Makes School History

• Sports

Boys Game Against Mt. Vernon

• News

Super Boring LIII

• Girls Basketball Games

Sports

Boys Wrestling Host the Marshfield Duals

The Student News Site of Marshfield High School
Girls Basketball Games