The Student News Site of Marshfield High School

Jay Chatter

Jay Chatter

Jay Chatter

Polls

What's your favorite spirit day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Epstein Sparks More Conspiracy

Jeffrey Epstein died August in 2019, yet his name continues appearing all over the internet. This is due to a recent document release by Federal Judge Loretta Preska. 45 documents were released that contained flight logs, Epstein’s black book and all the reporting on his society connections. His name is even relatively known here. 58.6% of MHS students who were surveyed knew who Epstein was.

This list contains billionaires, politicians, and actors. Many of the listed have not responded to the release and fans were shocked due to the sheer amount of people listed. Popular people named were Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, and Leonardo DeCaprio. At Marshfield 55.2% of surveyed students knew of the list and found Stephen Hawking to be the most shocking. 

However with the resurfacing of these documents many theories arose, most claiming that the list, being so close to election day, was meant to hurt many politicians. Some claim the list was a distraction for something even bigger being swept under the rug. Some online political communities were exited about the list, hoping for evidence to come out against the opposing side, to finally put the last nail in the coffin. Some believe that a shooting that occurred just before the release was staged to keep eyes off the documents. 

Regardless, until more evidence is shared this all remains as opinions or speculation.