Jay Chatter

Fling Into Spring Break with Helpful Tips

Tai Keowan, Journalist

With spring break coming up next week and quick, not all students go travel over that week period that we are given. Now you might not have a lot of money to go somewhere far like say to another state, but there are cheap and fun places near Marshfield that not only save you money, but you get to have a ton of fun. I’ll be giving you some helpful and useful tips to have an amazing spring break (from most expensive to cheapest).

Starting with ten we have Sky Zone which is a chain of indoor trampolines with dodgeball, a foam pit and so much more. Now Sky Zone can be a little pricey depending on how long you want to go. The prices are for 30 minutes it’s $10, for 60 minutes it’s $14, for 90 minutes it’s $17, and for 120 minutes it’s $22. The nearest Sky Zone is located in Springfield.

Another idea for spring break is to go on a roadtrip with friends whether it be a short or long distance. If you decide to go to Branson over spring break, the Landing Outlet Mall would be a great place to go. There are different stores and activities to do as well. If you are nature person and love the outdoors and don’t want to break the bank, the Nature Center is the place to go. You can walk on a trail and hike with your friends for free.

If you are on a date with your significant other and are kinda broke, then the mall in Springfield has a glow in the dark mini golf place which only costs ten dollars a person and if you want to stay with the normal date place go to the movies. It’s always classy and will not break your bank account.  

Josiah Simpson, junior, gave an idea for a cheap and fun activity to do if you like retro things and games. “A good place to go over spring break if you like games and such would be 1984. It’s really cheap especially for teens and it’s a ton of fun, trying to play old games and possibly a good place for a date.”

So have amazing but most importantly safe spring break.  

• Fling Into Spring Break with Helpful Tips

Arts & Entertainment

The Great Gatsby

• Arts & Entertainment

A Note-able Concert

Arts & Entertainment

Showing Talent

• Arts & Entertainment

Black Panther

Arts & Entertainment

What? There’s an art gallery?

Arts & Entertainment

Leaving Iowa

Arts & Entertainment

Bringing Christmas to MHS

• Arts & Entertainment

Marching into Christmas at the Marshfield Christmas Parade

• Arts & Entertainment

Band Jams their Way to State

Arts & Entertainment

Little Shop of Horrors review

The Student News Site of Marshfield High School