Jay Chatter

Thor’s a Smash

Destin Schroeder, Writer

The film “Thor: Ragnarok” hit theaters last Friday, Nov. 3 and is a hit in the box office. I would describe it as one of the best and boldest Marvel films up to date. The transformation Thor goes through by the end of the movie is a very bold move by the directors of the film. Although he loses his signature mane of hair and his hammer, it’s a move you surprisingly seem to be okay and agree with. The Thor and Hulk gladiator match scene is awesome. It brings action and humor all into one scene which is everything you can ask for in a Marvel movie.

The story is about Thor being captured on the other side of the universe with his home being taken over by his evil and powerful sister Hela. He is forced to fight against the Hulk in a deathmatch. With the Hulk being his fellow Avenger, it is an excellent matchup that was certainly one of the highlights of the film. Thor must find a way to escape from captivity with the help of Hulk and his brother Loki to save his home and the world.

The actors and actresses in this film were exceptional. They all worked well together in this film and will certainly be nominated for an award. So if you are a die hard Marvel fan or just like action movies, this is definitely the film for you. It shows action, humor and courage. It is truly a flawless movie.

If I were to rate this movie on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it 9.5/10. It is definitely a movie worth spending your money on.  

About the Writer
Destin Schroeder, Writer

Hey my name is Destin Schroeder, I am 16 years old. I have my own license and my favorite brand is Hollister. I own 2 dogs and my favorite is Sam, she...

The Student News Site of Marshfield High School
Thor’s a Smash